If you're looking for produce that is not only locally grown but also Certified Naturally Grown, you've come to the right place. We are family owned and operated.
We offer some of the most delicious locally grown produce that is Certified Naturally Grown. We do not utilize any chemicals or pesticides.
Back River Farm has been located in Loganville since 2010. We would love to be your local Farmer and provide you with some of the best produce you can find.
We are located at 4121 Bullock Bridge Road,
Loganville, Georgia 30052 and our phone number is
You can also find us at the Snellville Farmers' Market and the East Lake Farmers' Market.
- We offer CSAs (Community Supported Agriculture). You can purchase 1/2 shares or whole shares weekly (only required to pay 4 weeks in advance versus 10 to 12 weeks in advance).
- Half Shares are $17.50 per week and Full Shares are $25.00 per week.
- We have an on Farm store that is open from 10am to 7:30pm Monday through Friday and on Saturday from 2pm to 6:00pm. We are closed on Sunday.
- We will update our produce weekly as it becomes available.
- Collard Greens - $2.50 per 3/4 lb.
- Red Radishes - $2.00 per bunch (7 to 8 per bunch)
- Mustard Greens - $2.50 per 3/4 lb.
"Delicious, quality produce and very friendly service. I will definitely go back weekly!." - Marylyn
We're committed to providing you the best Certified Naturally Grown and locally grown produce